- Briefly describe the evolution of Muslim Society in the Subcontinent from 1206 onwards and analyze its downfall after the 17th century.
- Discuss the salient aspects of Shah Waliullah's Movement and analyze its impact on the Muslims of the Subcontinent.
- "Basically educational in character, the Aligarh Movement was not devoid of political objectives". Discuss.
- Make a critical comparison of the Nehru Report and the Quaid-e-Azam's Fourteen Points.
- Write a comprehensive essay on the promulgation of Islamic system in Pakistan with special reference to the role played by the Ulema in the process.
- 'The US attack on Afghanistan in October 2001 has had serious repercussions for Pakistan". Discuss.
- Write an analytical essay on the growth of population in Pakistan after Independence and underscore its effects on the country's socioeconomic climate.
- Write detailed notes on any TWO of the following:
(i) Chaudhri Rehmat AH.
(ii) Allama Iqbal.
(iii) Kashmir conflict.
(iv) Kalabagh Dam.