Skip to content
Evaluate the impact of the services rendered by Sir Syed Ahmad Khan towards the regeneration of the Muslims.
"The Hindu reaction on the Partition of Bengal (1905) proved a blessing in disguise for the Muslims". Elucidate.
"Khilafat Movement was a real disaster". Comment.
"The Nehru Report was not less than a document of slavery for the Muslims". Discuss.
Highlight the services rendered by Quaid-i-Azam for the consolidation of Pakistan.
Describe briefly the process of Constitution making in Pakistan from 1947-1956. Account for the causes of delay in framing the Constitution.
Write short notes on the following:
(a) The Simla Deputation (1906)
(b) Separation of East Pakistan.
(c) Role of Foreign Aid in the economy of Pakistan.
(d) Pakistan’s relations with India.
Fill in the blanks. Write only the correct answer in the Answer Book. Don’t reproduce the questions.
(1) Syed Ahmad Shaheed Fought his last battle against Sikhs at ____ in ____
(2) The real names of Nawab Mohsin-ul-Mu1k and Nawab Viqar-ul-Mulk are __________ and ______—— respectively.
(3 The Zamidar and Comrade newspapers were edited by -— -— and _____ respectively.
(4) _____________ Liaquat Ali Khan was martyred by______ on _________
(5) _____________ disso1ved the First Constituent Assembly of Pakistan on ____
(6) Punjab was given the status of a Province in ________
(7) The Cawnpur Mosque Incident took place in the year ____
(8) Police Firing on Khaksars in Lahore took place on_------------------_____________
(9) Gandhi — Irwan Pact was signed in the year ______
(10) The Muslims observed the Day of Deliverance on __________
(11) __________ Pact was signed on 11th April 1950.
(12) Indus Basin Treaty was signed in the year ___________
(13), ____ was the Prime Minister of India at the time of Tashkand Declaration.
(14) ______ is the name of Boundary Line between Pakistan and Afghanistan.
(15) "Reconstruction of Religious Thought in Islam" was written by ------------------