- Give an account of the evolution of the Muslim society in the sub-continent from 1206 to 1526 A.D.
- Analyze the significance of Lahore Resolution in the History of freedom movement.
- Evaluate the policies of the Cripps Mission. To what extent were these policies favorable for the Muslims of the sub-continent?
- Give a critical appraisal of the constitutional crisis during the period of Governor General Ghulam Mohammad. Write its effects on the subsequent history of Pakistan.
- Analyze the main causes of the debacle of East Pakistan. What are its consequences on the history of Pakistan?
- Discuss Corruption as number one problem of Pakistan. What practicable and feasible steps should be taken to eradicate this menace.
- Write a note on Balochistan; its area, population, economy, education and the problems of the people.
- Write short notes on any Two of the following:-
(a) Assassination of Liaquat Ali Khan.
(b) The salient features of the Constitution of 1956.
(c) Unemployment in Pakistan.