- Determine the extent to which the objectives of Americans-led global coalition against the so-called terrorism are achievable.
- Visualize the post-Taliban Scenario in Afghanistan and discuss its implications for Pakistan.
- How has the apathetic role of Arab countries complicated the issue of Palestine?
- Sino-Pakistan collaboration on Gwadar Sea opening will have far-reaching economic and geo-strategic consequences. Comment.
- The United Nations Organization is being side-lined by denying the peace-making role that legitimately belonged to her. Examine the statement.
- Evaluate the structural changes introduced in Pakistan’s economy over the past two years.
- Highlight the constitutional issues affecting Pakistan’s politics since the army take-over in October 1999.
- Judicious evaluation of examination scripts by the Universities and Boards of Education in Pakistan needs to be ensured. How can it be accomplished?
- Write notes on any TWO of the following:
(i) Shanghai Cooperation Organization
(ii) Aftermath of Agra-Summit
(iii) Gender prejudices and women empowerment in Pakistan
(iv) Economic consequences or preparation at the World Trade Centre